订单
客人询问最小单数量
1. What’s minimum quantity of an order of your goods?
询问订货数量
2. How many do you intend to order?
3. Would you give me an idea how much you wish to order from us?客人回答订单数量
4. I’d like to order 600 sets.
感谢下单
5. Thank you very much for your order.
交货
客人询问交货期
6. What about our request for the early delivery of the goods?
我们能不能要求提早交货?
7. What is the earliest time when you can make delivery?
您最早能何时交货?
8. How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
您的货运通常要多长时间?
9. When will you deliver the products to us?
您何时给我们发货?
10. When will the goods reach our port?
货物何时能抵达港口?
11. What about the method of delivery?
您用哪种货运方式呢?
答复交货期
12. I think we can meet your requirement.
我想我们能满足您的要求
13. I ‘m sorry. We can’t advance the time of delivery.
对不起,我们没办法提前给您运货。
14. I’m very sorry for the delay in delivery and the inconvenience it must have caused you. 我为我们的推迟送货及给您带来的不便道歉。
15. We will get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.
我们会按照原订时间给您发货。
16. The earliest delivery we can make is 。。。。
我们最早的发货期是。。。
签单
签单前建议
1. Before the formal contract is drawn up we’d like to restate the main points of the agreement.
在正式签协议之前我们可以重申一下协议中的重点内容。
2. We can get the contract finalized now.
我们可以现在签署协议
3. Have you any questions as regards to the contract?
您对协议有什么问题吗?
4. I think it is better to have a good understanding of all clauses before signing a contract.
在签协议之前最好对协议中的所有条款有个更好的了解。
5. Do you have any comment to make about this clause?
您对协议中的条款有任何建议吗?
6. Do you think the contract contains basically all we have agreed on during negotiations? 您 认为协议中已经包括我们协商中涉及的所有问题了吗?
签单后祝语
7. I’m very pleased that we have come to an agreement at last.
我非常高兴我们最终达成了协议。
8. Let’s congratulate ourselves for the successful contract.
让我们祝贺这次成功的签约。
付款方式
客人询问付款方式
1. Shall we discuss the terms of payment?
我们可以讨论以下付款方式吗?
2. What is your regular practice about terms of payment?
您通常的付款方式是怎样的呢?
回复询问付款方式
3. We’d like you to pay us by L/C.
我们想让您用信用证付款。